How to make homemade Pesto + Pasta with sun dried tomatoes
Prep time: 15 Mins
Total cook time: 25 mins
- Spinach leaves
- Pasta ( I used Rotini)
- Olive Oil
- Onion + Shallots
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt + Pepper
- 7-9 mins. Cook and drain rotini according to box instructions. ( Trick: In order to tell if pasta is cooked, throw a noodle against a flat wall. If the noodle sticks, its done.)
- Toss in olive oil.
- Blend Spinach leaves, olive oil, black pepper, salt + basil.
- Add almonds, parmesan cheese + garlic. Blend until smooth.
- Saute onion and shallots until tender.
- Combine pesto with onion + shallots mixture + pasta.
What's up YML readers,
I'm back with another recipe for you. This week we're making my homemade pesto sauce with rotini pasta. The pesto is so easy to make, you'll be making it in no time.
I've finally launched my own YouTube channel where I'll be posting food + travel content. Watch the video below:
Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe!
You. Me. Lunch. started as a saying between my best friend, Khaila, and I. It's been our way of saying 'see ya later' since we were seven years old. I guess you can say I'm an actual food baby.